The E-flite® Ultimate 3D updates the proven biplane design with a 3S and 4S compatible power supply, rugged and fast metal gear servos, and Spektrum™ Smart technology for successful model, sport or 3D flying!
With its unique lines and exhilarating performance, the Ultimate biplane - both full-scale and model - has given pilots around the world the right to the aerobatic capabilities of a biplane. Gordon Price built and flew the first "Ultimate" 10 Dash in the mid-1980s and flew the 10-300 in the 1988 World Aerobatic Championships. E-flite® introduced the Ultimate2 in 2015, earning praise from RC pilots around the world for its excellent aerobatic performance and 3D capabilities. With the Ultimate 3D, E-flite® has updated and improved this proven airframe to current standards. Its new power system offers improved 3S performance and BALLISTIC power with a 4S battery. Higher torque and speed metal gear servos keep you in control with extra power.
It also features a 60-amp Spektrum™ Avian™ Smart ESC, and the BNF® Basic version is equipped with an AR637TA receiver that offers full telemetry including real-time battery voltage, current, temperature and more - as well as motor reversal for special ground handling and other capabilities - using compatible transmitters.
BE SWEET OR WILD!
Equipped with the latest innovations and updates, the E-flite® Ultimate 3D biplane raises the bar for aerobatics, sport and precision, not to mention 3D performance! Stronger, faster metal gear servos and ball-jointed linkages provide precise control, while beveled joints allow control surfaces to deflect at high angles for extreme 3D capabilities. The new power system, with a specially tuned motor and propeller, is compatible with both 3S and 4S batteries to provide additional power and unlimited vertical capacity - no modifications required. It also features exclusive Smart Technology via the Spektrum™ Avian™ 60 amp Smart ESC, and the BNF® Basic version is equipped with an AR637TA receiver that offers full telemetry including real-time battery voltage, current, temperature and more with compatible transmitters.
Plus, with 7+ channel transmitters, the optional motor reversal feature adds special ground handling and other unique capabilities.
Composite-reinforced, hollow-core EPO construction provides a lightweight yet strong airframe, finished at the factory in a beautiful, plug-and-play finish scheme. Best of all, the Ultimate 3D is ready to fly in less time than it takes to charge a battery, as no glue is required for final assembly, and wing installation/removal is tool-free, making storage and transport easy. This makes it the easiest and best choice for almost any pilot looking for their first or next biplane!
Beveled control surfaces allow each control surface to be deflected at high angles for exceptional control and extreme 3D aerobatic capability. Vortex generators also enhance overall performance and handling, allowing you to fly as smoothly or as wildly as you like, whether you prefer realistic, sporty, precision aerobatics or full 3D flight.
The factory-installed brushless power system includes a 60-amp Spektrum™ Avian™ Smart ESC plus a specially tuned motor and propeller that provide abundant traction with a 3S LiPo battery, or additional power and unlimited vertical performance with a 4S battery without the need for modifications or upgrades.
Hollow core construction reinforced with an EPO-based composite material results in a lightweight yet strong cell. The Ultimate 3D also features higher torque, higher speed servo motors with metal gears, and ball joint-equipped pushrods for longer life and more precise control.
No glue is needed for final assembly, and you can have the Ultimate 3D ready to fly in less time than it takes to charge a battery. While it is conveniently sized to be carried mounted in almost any vehicle, installation and removal of the wings is tool-free for easy storage and transport. Pins easily secure the shrouds and thumbscrews attach the wings to the fuselage.
- Updated and enhanced to offer model and sport flying, precision aerobatics and full 3D capabilities
- Oversized control surfaces capable of extreme travel and vortex generators to enhance 3D performance
- Specially tuned motor compatible with 3S and 4S batteries without the need for modifications or upgrades
- Spektrum™ Avian™ Smart ESC 60-amp provides real-time battery voltage, temperature and other data, as well as reversing capabilities, via compatible receivers and transmitters (7 or more channel transmitter required for reversal)
- Spektrum AR637TA receiver with telemetry and advanced DSMX® technology (BNF® Basic version only)
- Easy to fly with the innovative and optional SAFE® Select flight envelope protection (BNF® Basic version only)
- The unmatched stability and lock-on feel of the exclusive AS3X® technology (BNF® Basic version only)
- Four (4) higher torque and speed servo motors, with metal gears and ball clevises.
- Tool-less wing assembly and quick removal for convenient storage and transport
- Lightweight yet rugged composite-reinforced EPO hollow-core construction
- Factory finish with updated decoration scheme including vibrant graphics
SPECIFICATIONS / SPÉCIFICATIONS
Wingspan: 954.4 mm
Overall length: 1082.3 mm
Flying weight: 1.46-1.52 kg
Motor: Brushless motor (installed)
Speed control: Spektrum™ Avian™ Avian™ 60A
Brushless Smart (installed)
Servos: (4) high-torque metal gears (installed)
Plug-N-Play® - EFL16575
Radio: 4+ (sold separately)
Receiver: 4+ (sold separately)
Experience Level: Skill Level 3 = Experience Required
Battery: 3S 11.1V or 4S 14.8V 1800-2700mAh
LiPo with EC3™ or IC3™ Connector
Rec Environment: Outdoor
Assembly required: Yes
Approximate assembly time: Less than an hour
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE BOX
(1) E-flite® Ultimate 3D 950mm with:
- (1) Spektrum™ Avian™ Avian™ 60A Brushless Smart ESC (installed)
- (1) Brushless motor (installed)
- (4) High torque metal gear servos (installed)
- (1) Product manual
ADDITIONAL PRODUCTS NEEDED
- 4+ channel minimum transmitter and receiver
- 3S 11.1V or 4S 14.8V 1800-2700mAh LiPo with EC3™ or IC3™ Connector
- Compatible LiPo charger
- Span in meters : 0,95
- Type of aircraft kit : Plug and Play (PNP)
- Material : Foam / EPP / Elapor
Customers who bought this product also bought: