The E-flite® Eratix 3D FF offers the aggressive aerobatic, smooth sport, and slow-flying performance of similar class models - without all the hassle of buying components and building a model, because it bolts and snaps together in no time!
- The easiest flat foam model to buy, assemble and fly - capable of slow flight, sport, basic aerobatics and 3D.
- Specially tuned brushless motor, factory installed and ready to use with the most common 3S 600-850mAh batteries.
- Spektrum Avian™ 15 amp intelligent electronic controller provides real-time battery voltage, current, RPM and other data via compatible receivers and transmitters.
- Spektrum™ AR630 receiver with flight range telemetry and advanced DSMX® technology.
- Quick and easy assembly, unlike similar class models - no glue or tape required.
- Paiement sécurisé
- Livraison 24/48h
- Paiement 3X
Bind-N-Fly® Completion Level Advantage.
Already own a Spektrum™ transmitter? Bind-N-Fly® (BNF®) aircraft make it easier than ever to get off the ground quickly and with the best possible control experience. They come out of the box with the power system, servos and a Spektrum 2.4GHz receiver installed, so all you have to do is connect the receiver to a compatible transmitter, finish the final assembly and fly!
The Eratix 3D FF is equipped with an exclusive Spektrum™ Avian™ Smart ESC that can provide a variety of real-time telemetry data related to the power system, including engine speed, current, battery voltage and more - with both Smart and non-Smart batteries - via compatible receivers (including the AR630) and Spektrum AirWare™-equipped transmitters (including the DX6e and 8e, DX6 G2/3 and 8 G2, DX9, NX6, 8 and 10, iX12, iX14, iX20 and others) while you fly.
The factory installed brushless power system includes a specially tuned outrunner motor. This power system provides plenty of thrust for unlimited vertical and 3D performance with 3S batteries! Use 600mAh batteries to reduce weight, or up to 850mAh for longer flight times.
- Bind-N-Fly Basic completion level
- Propeller size 9x4.6 Electric Slow Fly
- Recommended battery for the motor 850mAh 3S 11.1V LiPo battery with IC2 connector
- Charger sold separately
- Receiver included
- Brushless motor type
- Speed control included
- Power supply type
- Servos included
- Skill level : Level 2
- Wing span 34" (864 mm)
- Minimum radio requirement 4 channels
- Radio sold separately
- Smart technology
- Product weight 376 g (13.3 oz)
- Battery sold separately
- Connector type IC2
- Motor size 2405-1200KV
- Product length 35.69" (907 mm)
- Approximate assembly time Less than one hour
- Flaps No
- Material Foam
- Span in meters : 0,86
- Type of aircraft kit : Plug and Play (PNP)
- Material : Foam / EPP / Elapor