The Ecotop Maracana is an excellent transitional aircraft after being broken in on a high wing trainer. It will allow you to gently learn the basics of aerobatics. But the Maracana will also delight experienced pilots. Indeed, the plane combines wonderfully stability and maneuverability. This model is designed to be powered by a 6.5 to 7.5cc internal combustion engine or an electric motor. The kit is delivered assembled and decorated: only a few hours are needed to install the electronics on board.
- Paiement sécurisé
- Livraison 24/48h
- Paiement 3X
- Wingspan : 1.52m
- Length : 1.22m
- Wing area: 40dm².
- Wing loading : 62.5g/dm²
- Wing profile : biconvex symmetrical
- Weight in flight : approx. 2.5Kg
- RC functions: ailerons, rudder, elevator, motor
Contents of the kit
- Fuselage entirely built in balsa+CTP structure, screen-printed PVC canvas
- Pre-installed control ducts
- Canopy installed
- Access door to the propulsion tank or battery completed with a practical magnetic closing system
- Adjustable motor frame in plastic (thermal) and wood (electric)
- Wings fully built in balsa+CTP structure, screen printed PVC with all details
- Finished fins
- Wing key in CTP
- Landing gear in preformed CAP
- Front swivel wheel
- Tailplane: completely built in balsa structure, silk-screened in PVC with all details.
- Accessories: plastic horns, 280cc tank, 3 wheels Ø68mm, control rods, dominoes, metal clevises, plastic cone Ø52mm, pilot's bust, screws, etc.
- Illustrated assembly instructions
- Span in meters : 1,52
- Type of aircraft kit : Kit to equip
- Material : Wood