If you are perfectly self-sufficient and safe with your beginner's plane, the WAKA ECOTOP is the perfect choice as a second model.this perfectly balanced plane combines excellent stability with next-level handling. The large surface area, the very thick wing profile (20%!) and the precision fuselage design produce smooth and precise control responses, perfect for a so-called "transitional" model with definite aerobatic capabilities.The QuickBuild kit is delivered in an almost ready-to-fly version, covered with vinyl thread and with all the decoration printed on it, and it is very easy to build.you can choose between electric or thermal propulsion (EP or GP).if you want to progress in flying RC models while having fun and, very importantly, without scaring yourself, the WAKA ECOTOP is surely the right choice!Read more
- Paiement sécurisé
- Livraison 24/48h
- Paiement 3X
Contents of the kit
- Fuselage fully built in balsa+CTP structure, finished, PVC screen printed with all details. Pre-installed control duct. Finished cockpit canopy for access to the fuel tank or propulsion battery with practical magnetic closing system.
- Adjustable motor frame in plastic (thermal), and wood (electric).
- Wings completely built in balsa+CTP structure, finished, silk-screened PVC canvas with all details. Fin finished. Wing key in CTP.
- Landing gear in preformed CAP. Front swivel wheel.
- Tailplanes: entirely built in balsa structure, finished, silk-screened PVC canvas with all the details.
- Accessories: plastic horns, 280cc tank, 3 wheels Ø65mm, control rods, dominoes, metal clevises, pilot's bust, screws, etc.
- Step by step illustrated assembly instructions.
- Span in meters : 1,59
- Type of aircraft kit : Kit to equip
- Material : Wood
Customers who bought this product also bought:
You will also like