- Patented PowerSafe redundancy system with two battery input ports with IC3 (EC3) connectors. Perfect for power hungry aircraft and high current servo applications drawing up to 35A (50A max burst).
- Advanced programming allows for easy adjustment of failsafe settings, servo frame rate settings, etc.
- Micro USB port for easy product registration and firmware updates.
- 12V compatible for use with 12 volt servo applications (must be enabled via direct programming).
- Built-in battery capacity monitor automatically indicates battery capacity used during flight and can automatically reset when fully charged batteries are installed.
- The built-in Black Box telemetry log automatically records all telemetry data when a micro SD card is installed (micro SD card not included).
- Built-in status LED provides useful startup information, warnings and mode indicators.
- SRXL2 connectivity for easy, one-wire connection to compatible devices.
- Ready to use with Spektrum Smart ESC for one-wire telemetry data without modules, links and wires.
- Receiver pack energy and voltage sensor and flight log telemetry data available without the need for additional sensors.
- Full-featured telemetry with built-in barometer to provide altitude and vario telemetry without additional modules.
- The included soft switch allows power from the servo to be routed around the switch, so if the switch fails for any reason, power to the system will not be interrupted.
- Hard rubber mounts and minimalist labeling help produce the cleanest model configurations.
- Capable of 11 ms frame rate
- Linking is easier than ever with four options to start the linking process.
- Integrated telemetry with built-in ports for RPM, flight pack voltage, temperature sensors and X-bus for telemetry sensor expansion.
- Optional fourth SRXL2 remote receiver can be added for additional RF path redundancy (sold separately).
- Compatible with all Spektrum DSM2 and DSMX transmitters.
- Not compatible with Spektrum AS3000 stabilization module
- Not compatible with the DSM2 AIRMOD JR module (SPMMSJR720)
- Size: 65 x 69 x 18mm
- Weight: 86g
- Power supply voltage: 3.5-12.6V
- Number of channels: 20
- Data Port No
- Failsafe : Yes
- Modulation : DSMX/DSM2
Contents of the box:
(1) AR20400T 20 channel PowerSafe receiver
(1) SPM4651T SRXL2 remote serial telemetry receiver
(2) SPM9747 SRXL2 DSMS remote receivers
(1) 23 cm SRXL2 receiver extension cord
(1) 30 cm SRXL2 receiver extension cord
(1) SRXL2 receiver extension cable, 61 cm
(1) SRXL2 receiver extension cable, 91 cm
(2) IC3 solder connectors for battery
(2) Charging receptacles
(1) Aircraft telemetry volt sensor
(1) Soft switch
(1) Instruction manual