RadioMaster TX16s MKII MAX Red 16ch 2,4GHz
The RadioMaster TX16S is one of the most powerful radios on the market with an extremely attractive price.
This radio offers compatibility with more than ten brands of receivers right out of the box.
Mode 2 version. 2 Li-Ion 18650 batteries or a 2S LiPo battery are required
Possible to have it in mode 1 by selecting the option at the bottom of the page
- Paiement sécurisé
- Livraison 24/48h
- Paiement 3X
- Improved internal circuitry and optimized power supply.
- New charging circuitry with built-in reverse polarity protection.
- Optimized charging IC now allows for up to 2.2A of internal USB-C charging current.
- Rear-mounted audio jack provides headphone output.
- V4.0 gimbal improves centering and thermal stability (same circuit as AG01).
- Optional high/low rear handles are included for improved ergonomics.
- Improved S1/S2 knobs with clear centers of gravity.
- Improved LS/RS sliders with smoother feel and better centering.
- Redesigned battery cover for better battery access.
- Body shell has been redesigned for a better fit and finish.
- Trainer plug replaced with a standard 3.5mm TRS plug.
- DIY rear jack added for custom mods.
- Improved internal plastics for longer life.
- Available in ELRS and 4in1 versions.
- Item: TX16S Mark II
- Size: 287x129x184mm
- Weight: 750g (without battery)
- Transmission frequency: 2.400GHz-2.480GHz
- Transmitter module: Option 1: Internal 4-in-1 multi-protocol module (CC2500 CYRF6936 A7105 NRF2401)ï¼' Option 2: Internal ELRS (SX1280)
- Transmit power: Internal 4-in-1 multi-protocol module: Max 100mw (protocol dependent); Internal ELRS: Max 250mw (transmit power is adjustable).
- SD card: 256MB by default, 8GB maximum
- Antenna gain: 2db (transmit power adjustable)
- Working current: 400mA
- Operating voltage: 6.6-8.4v DC
- Remote control distance: > 2km @ 22dbm
- Radio firmware: EdgeTX
- Module firmware: Multiprotocol (4IN1) -OR- ExpressLRS (ELRS) module
- Channels: Up to 16 channels (depending on receiver)
- Display: 4.3 inch TFT color touch screen with 480 * 272 resolution
- Gimbal: Option 1: V4.0 Hall sensor with aluminum front panel; Option 2: AG01 CNC Hall sensor
- Module bay: JR compatible module bay
- Upgrade method: Supports USB-C online / SD card offline upgrade
EdgeTX and OpenTX support
EdgeTX is installed by default.
* Requires EdgeTX version 2.6.0 or OpenTX version 2.3.15 or later.
One reason to buy the 4in1 is that you only want to use other protocols such as Frsky D8/D16, but these are kind of obsolete and slowly disappearing. Or if you buy an external ELRS module for the radio, it also makes sense to get the 4in1 because you don't want to have another ELRS module on board that does nothing. An external ELRS module may have the advantage of a higher maximum output power, up to 1W. But honestly, the 250mW of the internal module is enough for FPV pilots, giving you miles of range under ideal conditions.
Standard version with V4.0 Hall gimbals, same chip as AG01, optimized Hall sensor circuitry, improves center point positioning and temperature stability. Stick travel, self-centering and stick tension are now externally adjustable.
The TX16s natively supports Team Black Sheep's MicroTX modules in CRSFmode with LUA scripts. Best of all, the TX16s' internal 4-in-1 multiprotocol module allows you to keep the MicroTX installed and switch between internal RF and Crossfire via software, no more switching modules