The Beechcraft Bonanza is an American general aviation aircraft introduced in 1947 by Beech Aircraft Corporation of Wichita, Kansas. The single-engine, six-seat aircraft is still produced by Beechcraft and has been in continuous production longer than any other aircraft in history. More than 17,000 Bonanzas of all variants have been built, produced in both distinctive V-tail and conventional tail configurations.
Now VQ introduces the EP-GP size 46 Beech Bonanza. This Bonanza comes with a 2 scale flap, 1 x painted pilots, a plastic antenna, a plywood seat. We have also provided in the kit ladder details made by plywood so you can make your Bonanza look like the real thing.
With the large battery door, you can use both an electric motor or a Nitro motor.
Optional electric retractor with spacers (VQ-ARE13S) or electric retractor with front end spacers only (VQ-ARE14) is a good choice for this Bonanza, it makes this Bonanza one of the best 46 size EP-GP Balsa ladder on the market.
- Wingspan: 1580 mm (62.2 in.)
- Fuselage length: 1190 mm (46.8 in.)
- Weight (ready to fly): 7.05 lbs (3.2 kg) (varies with equipment used)
- Glow engine: .46 (2-stroke) / .70 (4 stroke)
- Electric motor: Boost 50
or any electric motor
same size with .46/2 stroke motor
- Battery: Lipo 14,8V 4500 mAh
- Radio: 6 channels with 7-8 servos
3 standard servos
4 x Mini servo (17 grams) for Flap - Aileron
Included in the kit:
- Assembly instructions with scene photos
- Fiberglass fairing
- 1 x fiberglass painted pilot light
- Wheels and wheel covers
- Plywood - Pilot seat
- Motor mounts
- Fuel tank
- Aluminum wing joinery
- Stickers and all hardware
- Span in meters : 1,58
- Type of aircraft kit : Kit to equip
- Material : Wood