THE MECHANICAL TIMING OF THE ENGINE TURBO CAN BE PRECISELY ADJUSTED IN BOTH DIRECTIONS (CW / CCW)
The mechanical timing of the turbo can be adjusted between 20 and 40°. It is convenient for the operator to precisely calibrate the engine's power output and meet the power requirements of various applications.
THE EFFICIENCY IS GREATLY IMPROVED, EFFECTIVELY REDUCING THE TEMPERATURE RISE.
Compared with XERUN 4268/4274 G2, the engine structure is greatly optimized, the efficiency is improved by 6% or more, effectively reducing the temperature rise of the engine (reducing thermal runaway).
The motor sensing system adopts patented "error-free" Hall sensor technology, with a high-speed, high-accuracy independent encoder that always outputs a pure and accurate rotor position signal, effectively isolating any external interference known to cause errors in the sensor signal.
- Paiement sécurisé
- Livraison 24/48h
- Paiement 3X
- HOBBYWING XERUN 4268SD 2400KV BLACK G3 ENGINE 1/8TH ON-ROAD
- Approved by ROAR
- Suitable for 1/8th SCT, Buggy and Touring Car
- Turbo Timing Technology
- Full Sensored Mode (when combined with XR8 SCT ESC or XR8 PRO ESC)
- Adjustable timing (bi-directional) 20-40 degrees
- Advanced Hall effect sensor system
- 4 Pole Staggered Pole Rotor with 8 magnets - Patented HOBBYWING design
- Provides users with efficient heat dissipation and dust protection.
- The use of double insulated windings (240°C R), NMB bearings from Japan and high intensity glue (340°C) ensures users exceptional performance and durability.
- kv : 2400kv
- Pole: 4
- Lipo : 2S-4S
- R. (Ω) : 0.0059
- No load current (A) : 4.3A
- Size. O.Dia / Length (mm) : 42/68mm
- Weight (g): 276g
- Vehicles: 1/8 OnRoad
- Vehicle scale : 1/8