The E-flite® UMX™ Twin Otter is an ultra-micro version of the STOL-capable bush plane for intermediate to experienced pilots looking for the most affordable, practical and easy to fly Twin Otter replica.
The most affordable and practical scale replica of the STOL (Short Take-Off and Landing) utility aircraft capable of carrying cargo and passengers.
Powerful brushless motors compatible with common and affordable 1S 500-800mAh batteries.
Scale functional features including LED navigation lights and counter-rotating 3-blade propellers.
Spektrum™ receiver with industry-leading 2.4 GHz DSMX® technology.
100100% factory assembled and ready to fly right out of the box.
- Paiement sécurisé
- Livraison 24/48h
- Paiement 3X
- iPo 1S compatibility
- Completion level Bind-N-Fly Basic
- Product weight 86g (3oz) without battery
- Power supply type
- Servos included
- Skill Level 2
- Wing span 574 mm (22.6")
- Battery sold separately
- JST-RCY connector type
- Motor size 1206-7500Kv, 12-pole
- Product length 17.52" (445 mm)
- Radio sold separately
- AS3X and SAFE technology
- Approximate installation time No installation required
- Louvers No
- Material EPS
- Motor type Brushless
- Speed control included
- Charger sold separately
- Receiver included
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- (1) E-flite® UMX™ Twin Otter
- (1) Control unit with (1) Spektrum receiver and (2) brushless ESCs (installed)
- (2) Brushless freewheel motors (installed)
- (3) Linear servos (installed)
- (1) Product manual
- (1) Spektrum™ DSMX®/DSM2® 5+ channel full range transmitter
- (1) 1S 3.7V 500-800mAh LiPo with JST-RCY connector
- (1) LiPo compatible charger
- Span in meters : 0,56
- Type of aircraft kit : Plug and Play (PNP)
- Material : Foam / EPP / Elapor