The Bidule 170 ECOTOP is a tug plane capable of towing the largest feathers and designed for the DLE 170 engine. The concept of the famous Bidule has evolved very little so much the formula works, but this new version with almost a 3.50m wingspan had to undergo some improvements. The landing gear is closer to the aviation size than to the modelism in term of solidity. The front leg is damped by a gas cylinder. Like the other Bidule, it has effective flaps for short landings.Read more
- Paiement sécurisé
- Livraison 24/48h
- Paiement 3X
- Wingspan : 3.48m
- Length : 2.74m
- Wing area: 196.6dm².
- Wing profile : NACA 2414 modified
- Weight : 21Kg
- RC functions: rudder, elevator, ailerons, flaps, motor, tow hook
Contents of the kit
- Fuselage entirely built in CTP-balsa structure and covered with Oracover® with decoration installed at the factory.
- Fender key sleeve installed - Triangulation done at the factory. All captive nuts for gear, wing and stab attachment are in place.
- Fiberglass engine cowling, painted.
- Smoked transparent PVC bubble, ready to be installed on its bucket, painted. Balsa bucket, covered with canvas, finished and with fastening system installed.
- Painted fiberglass main gear. Special front axle, hyper resistant, damped and steerable.
- Special steering system with silent-block "Servo-saver".
- Wings made of Oracover® structure (2 parts). Fin and landing flaps finished with stick hinges installed to glue.
- Tie rod installed. Aileron and flap servo plates prepared. Captive nuts installed at the root for wing attachment.
- Carbon tubular wing key.
- Oracover® canvas tailplane structure with finished control surfaces, stick hinges installed, to be glued. Removable drifts, captive nuts installed.
- Accessories (2 x 1500cc fuel tanks, 3 wheels, towing hook, metal horns, wheel axles, quick links, clevises, screws, etc.).
- Illustrated step-by-step assembly instructions.
- Span in meters : 3,48
- Type of aircraft kit : Kit to equip
- Material : Wood
You will also like